Whitestone: A Masonic and Eastern Star Community, an upscale senior living community, serving seniors with service excellence of 100 years is expanding! We are seeking an energetic, dynamic personality to serve as an Independent Living Sales Counselor. As part of our Sales Team, responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain and/or improve upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls and closing sales.
- Achieve individual sales goals and targets (call-outs, appointments, sales, closings, etc.)
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources.
- Ensure that each prospect receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every prospect, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Work with other sales team members to plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to develop and execute marketing plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- Maintain prospect interest and commitments through continuous follow-up.
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful upscale retirement housing sales and marketing techniques.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the WhiteStone service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Extraordinary Impressions.
Our community offers to the successful candidate an excellent benefits package to include health, dental, life, 401K, vacation, wellness programs, discount programs and much more. Prior experience in residential community sales, leasing, real estate required.
Interested candidates may submit a resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Criminal background, drug screen required. EOE