We are excited to announce the formation of ACAP (Adult Children of Aging Parents) Guilford County Program. It could not have been done without the support of the TRLA Board and members.
A big thank you to TRLA members who serve on the Leadership Team of ACAP. Your dedication and commitment to serving seniors in our community is greatly appreciated.
- Bruce McReynolds (ACAP Guilford County Chapter Coordinator) – Director of Griswold Home Care
- Patty Aiken – Home Instead Senior Care
- Lily Alexander – Brighten Gardens
- Steve Arrington – The Arrington Firm
- Dr. Corinne Auman – Choice Connections
- Rev. Odell Cleveland – Mount Zion Baptist Church
- Dr. Cheryl Greenberg – The Age Coach
- Lisa Guy – Greensboro Area Health Education Center
- Jennifer Harriss – Age with Grace
- Teresa Jackson – Area Agency on Aging
- Ashlyn Martin – Senior Resources of Guilford
- Judy Nelson – Healthwise Benefits Consultant
- Kevin Pearce – AuthoraCare Collective
- Judi Picard – Hanes Lineberry Funeral Homes
- Brenda Planes – Elder and Wiser
- Angie Swann-Jones – Community Member / AARP
- Mikayla Tate – Senior Resources of Guilford
- Robin Thompson – Providence Place
- Ellen Whitlock – Senior Resources of Guilford
- Alexis Williams – Caregiver Connect, Inc.
Sponsorships are available… Please reach out to Bruce McReynolds Chapter Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org